Restaurant Awards & Reviews
We would like to thank everyone who voted for us, our management and all the team at the Station House Hotel & Award Winning Signal Restaurant.
Other achievements for this year include;
- Best Customer Service in Meath, 2011. Restaurant Association of Ireland Awards.
- Michelin Star Winner Paolo Tulio's Critique in Irish Independent, 11/02/'12: Food 8/10, Ambience 8/10, Value 9/10.
- Trip Advisor Excellence Award- 4.5 Stars 2011
- Best Chef In Meath - Winners 2009 & 2010. Restaurant Association of Ireland. Executive Head Chef Dave Mulvihill has scooped this award 2 years in a row.
- Best Restaurant In Meath- Shortlisted - The Signal Restaurant was shortlisted as being one of the Best in Meath- Restaurant Association Of Ireland
- AA Rosette Award for Culinary Excellence in association with Villeroy & Boch 2003-2012
- Michelin Guide Recommended-2003-2011
- Georgina Campbell's Ireland 2003-2012 - 'One of the top 10 restaurants in ireland to have Sunday Lunch'- 'The cooking is confortingly traditional & there is something very relaxing about the experience'
- Paolo Tullio- Irish Independent 13/10/10 - Recommended in 'Where To Eat Out This Christmas'
- Lucinda O' Sullivan - Great Places to Eat & Stay- "They do a cracking shank of lamb with a red wine jus served with a basil and black pudding mash. Their steaks too are superb, as is their seabass served with a mushroom and spinach fricassee, and as for their desserts they are scrumptious".
- Best Restaurant Award - Leading Restaurants
- Excellence in Food & Accommodation - Lesiure Breaks International
- Outside of The Signal Restaurant, we have also won awards for being one of the Top Wedding Venues in Ireland and also we won the award for Best Wedding Venue in Leinster 2009 & shortlisted for 2011.
- We won Venue of the Year 2012 from WeddingDates.ie as voted by their visitors.
- The following year we were recognised for being one of Top 50 Wedding Venues in Ireland.
- We have also been reviewed by Hotel Reviews Ireland