Restaurant Awards & Reviews
We would like to thank everyone who voted for us, our management and all the team at the Station House Hotel & Award Winning Signal Restaurant.
Some of our achievements to date include:
- Michelin Star Winner Paolo Tulio's Critique in Irish Independent: Food 8/10, Ambience 8/10, Value 9/10.
- Trip Advisor Excellence Award- 4.5 Stars 2011-2014
- Best Chef In Meath - Winners 2009 & 2010. Restaurant Association of Ireland.
- Best Restaurant In Meath- Shortlisted - The Signal Restaurant was shortlisted as being one of the Best in Meath- Restaurant Association Of Ireland
- AA Rosette Award for Culinary Excellence in association with Villeroy & Boch 2003-2013
- Michelin Guide Recommended-2003-2014
- Georgina Campbell's Ireland 2003-2014 - 'One of the top 10 restaurants in ireland to have Sunday Lunch'- 'The cooking is confortingly traditional & there is something very relaxing about the experience'
- Paolo Tullio- Irish Independent - Recommended in 'Where To Eat Out This Christmas'
- Lucinda O' Sullivan - Great Places to Eat & Stay- "They do a cracking shank of lamb with a red wine jus served with a basil and black pudding mash. Their steaks too are superb, as is their seabass served with a mushroom and spinach fricassee, and as for their desserts they are scrumptious".
- Best Restaurant Award - Leading Restaurants
- Excellence in Food & Accommodation - Lesiure Breaks International
- Best Customer Service in Meath, 2011 & 2012. Restaurant Association of Ireland Awards.
Wedding Venue Awards:
- Best Wedding Venue in Leinster 2009 & shortlisted for 2011 & 2012.
- Venue of the Year 2012 from WeddingDates.ie
- Top 50 Wedding Venues in Ireland 2010-2013
- We have also been reviewed by Hotel Reviews Ireland