The Signal Restaurant
Executive Chef Michael Collier leads the kitchen at The Station House Hotel with over 25 years of accomplishments and an immense passion for sourcing only the freshest Irish produce.
At the award winning Signal Restaurant, you will immerse yourself in a world of textures and flavours, handcrafted to perfection and handpicked to showcase the finest Irish contemporary cuisine.
With seasonal and vibrant menus, The Signal Restaurant offers a variety of options for all tastes, from the Express Lunch to our award winning A la Carte menu, we cater for all tastes, dietary requirements and occasions.
Opening times & offers
- Lunch from 12.30pm until 2.30pm (Monday - Saturday) and from 12.30pm until 4.30pm on Sundays
- Express Lunch - 2 courses €21.95 / 3 courses €25.95
- 3 course Sunday Lunch €25.95
- Dinner daily from 5.30pm until 9.30pm
- 3 Course Evening Meal with a glass of our specially chosen wine, €29.95 per person
- All night Early Bird available from Sunday to Friday and from 5.30pm until 7pm every Saturday - 2 courses €21.95 (Main Course with either Starter or Dessert) & 3 courses €25.95
A la carte menu available daily for lunch and dinner
All welcome / Pre-booking is highly recommended
Wine, Dine & we'll drive you home FREE (within 10km, pre-book when booking your table)