Christmas at The Station House Hotel
Christmas is a very special time of year, particularly at The Station House Hotel with our twinkling lights and warm welcome. A time to relax and enjoy the magic of the season with family and friends in a beautiful setting. Every year at The Station House Hotel we put on a calendar of Christmas seasonal events:
Christmas Party Celebrations:
Whether you have 10 or 200 in your company, we have a variety of options available for the best Christmas Party! Allow our team to create a bespoke package for your team. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Friday 22nd December
Boyne Valley Tasting Dinner
Dine & Stay from €360 per room ; Wine Dine & Stay from €460
Package includes complimentary tea/coffee and mini-scones on arrival, overnight stay & freshly made to order A la Carte breakfast, pre-dinner cocktail at 6.30pm followed by 7 course tasting dinner
Book overnight package now
To book the dining only, please contact us directly on +353469025239 / email email@example.com
Friday 22nd & Saturday 23rd December
From €340 per person sharing, including:
2 nights B&B with freshly made to order Al a Carte breakfast
Mini Afternoon Tea on arrival with tea/ coffee and a selection of home-made festive treats (including Thelma’s infamous Christmas Pudding log)
Tasting Dinner in Signal Restaurant on Friday 22nd December, with pre-dinner festive cocktail (or mulled wine) served at 6.30pm followed by a 7 course tasting dinner by chef Gordon Mooney and his team
Station House Christmas Lunch on Saturday 23rd December (tables available until 4pm)
Activities can be arranged by the hotel e.g. golfing in Killeen Castle or Royal Tara locally, re-wilding hike at Dunsany Nature Reserve or enjoy walks by the Boyne River at Bective Abbey and the ruins at Trim Castle/ last minute shopping in the boutiques and interior shops in Navan & Trim nearby
Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th December
Station House Christmas Lunch Special in The Signal Restaurant
€54.95 per person with glass of mulled wine & mince pie on arrival followed by a 4 course seasonal festive lunch.
To make an enquiry or to make a lunch or dinner reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +353 (0)46 9025239
New Year’s Eve Dinner Celebration, Sunday 31st December
After all the excitement of Christmas, not to mention the cooking and clearing up, see in the New Year by joining us for The Station House New Year’s Celebration, with great food, bubbles and dancing!
- Boyne Valley Tasting Dinner Party!
- Pre-dinner cocktail at 7.30pm followed by 7 courses of local and Irish cuisine, each course paired with a wine curated by our team of experts. (wine optional extra)
- Champagne at midnight with music and dancing afterwards
- Complimentary car transport returning to local Hotel & Guesthouse accommodation in Trim and Navan between 11.30pm – 2.30am on a first come first served basis.
- Boyne Valley Tasting Dinner Party €95 per person including pre-dinner cocktail, 7 course dinner, glass of champagne at midnight and music in the Platform Bar. Wine pairing +€50 per person (€145 per person for Tasting Dinner with wine)Dress: Black-tie / Glam as you can!
To make an enquiry, please email email@example.com or complete the enquiry form below.