Team Building Venue
TEAM BUILDING VENUE
The Station House Hotel can offer the ultimate team building packages. On site we have acres of open space and we have teamed up with Xtreme.ie to provide some active team building packages.
The hotel itself has their own team building offering through their cookery school......who wouldn't enjoy a ready steady cook off in your team!
Let your team learn how to cook like a pro while also working as a team. No professional kitchen can work without a strong team. Let our award winning team teach your team the key cookery skills and how to work in unison as a team. We have developed various concepts to suit specific company requirements. Such concepts are:
-The Chef's Helpers
Our chef will create a masterpiece dish but with he/she will need the help of a preparation and sub chef team. Teams will be divided and certain tasks will be carried out to assist the chef to deliver the perfect dish!
- Visual Demonstration
Groups can watch and learn. After a demonstration groups cook their own dishes.
All teams eat what they make.
Learn how to prepare a floral masterpiece!
From bouquets to bonsai trees this will teach groups the art of patience and creativity. Groups will be shown how to create simple pieces and can then replicate or come up with an original piece. We can work brand colours in to the programme.
Other On Site Activities
- Archery: Test your team’s strength, precision, patience and accuracy through this tough challenge!
- Laser Clay Pigeon Shooting: Like archery your team will get to practise precision, patience and accuracy.
- Art Attack: Your group will get to create a masterpiece under the direction of your instructor. This allows groups to express creativity and artistic flare. Your team can set up within our landscaped gardens and can gain inspiration from all the train station features.
- Australian Planks: Team’s will have the chance to create an obstacle course where by communication and strength is key!
- Blindfold Tent Construction: This is the ultimate test to push teams to their limits! Communication, precision and patience are key skills to get teams through this process.
- An Irish Sports Day: Enjoy a good old sports day in typical Irish style. Activities include egg & spoon races, sack races of course the really competitive 3 legged races and wheel barrow race among many more! Extra points for those who wear a totally 70’s, 80’s or 90’s P.E outfit!
- All Things Irish: Delegates can take part in all things Irish which include wellie throwing competitions, turf stacking, Puc Fada, Irish dancing and tin whistle lessons. There are many other activities to take part in.
- Tai Chi: The Station House Hotel is the epitome of all that is relaxing and holistic. Your team will have a clear mind and will be rejuvenated. Enjoy this experience in the gardens of the hotel.
- Inflatable Games: This is laugh out loud fun! There are a range of great games for teams such as a bungee run, sumo wrestling and twister.
- Survivor Challenge: If you were a fan of the crystal maze you will love this challenge. This challenge will require mental ability and strength. There are puzzles and games that require all teams to work together and look at the situation from various different angles. If you have a team with a range of skills it is perfect!
- Thunder Races: Create and assemble your own car. This is the ultimate challenge with a requirement for time management and good team spirit!
All of the above activities will be quoted for on an individual basis to ensure the best deal possible. If you would like a tailored programme for your team, please let us know.
REQUEST MORE TEAM BUILDING INFORMATION