At The Station House Hotel we pride ourselves to offer only the best to all our diners. Using only the freshest ingredients, sourced locally, we produce contemporary Irish dishes, all made from start to finish by our team of dedicated professionals.
The Award Winning Signal Restaurant, led by Executive Chef Michael Collier, showcases the finest seasonal produce with modern techniques, putting a taste of the Boyne Valley onto your plate.
At the Platform Bar & Lounge you can enjoy an all day well-crafted menu, a delightful afternoon tea or freshly brewed coffee and teas with our famous scones and different home bakes, all made in house but our pastry chef Marie, who is with us for over 16 years.
Some of our awards include:
- Best Customer Service in Meath, Restaurant Association of Ireland Awards
- Best Chef In Meath - Winners - Restaurant Association of Ireland
- Best Restaurant In Meath - Shortlisted- Restaurant Association Of Ireland
- AA Rosette Award for Culinary Excellence in Association with Villeroy & Boch
- Michelin Guide Recommended
- Georgina Campbell's Guide Ireland - 'One of the top 10 restaurants in Ireland to have Sunday Lunch'
- Paolo Tullio - Irish Independent 13/10/10 - Recommended in 'Where To Eat Out This Christmas'
- Lucinda O' Sullivan - Great Places to Eat & Stay
- Best Restaurant Award - Leading Restaurants
- Excellence in Food & Accommodation - Leisure Breaks International
- Trip Advisor Excellence Award