Carriage House Cabins
Scroll for more
The Carriage House Cabins are located on the upper floor of the building originally used to store and maintain the railway engines and carriages. In converting this space for accommodation we took great care to respect its character and the craftsmanship of the Victorian artisans who built it, yet with a fresh modern feel.
The result is a feeling of brightness and space, combined with cosiness and welcome. The furnishings and décor have been carefully chosen to make best use of the space and light. Irish contemporary seating, tables and light fixtures sit alongside a variety of eclectic touches, including individually selected paintings and hand-embroidered Suzani cushions from Jaipur.
- King size Infinity Collection Respa bed & mattress
- 200 thread-count Egyptian cotton sheets
- Walk-in power shower
- Waffle bathrobe and luxurious slippers
- Complimentary Voya organic bath & body goodie bag
- Hair dryer
- Iron and Ironing board
- High speed WiFi
- 46” Smart TV
- Artisan Tea, coffee and bottled water
- Evening turn-down service, with Station House treats