The Signal Suite
Completed in 1862, The Signal Suite was originally a signal box with 38 individual levers, which the Signal Master used to direct trains onto the various lines that converged on Kilmessan Railway Station. Some original features remain, including the remarkable staircase from the Midland Great Western Railway Company.
The space has been decorated with an understated luxury, using a combination of contemporary Irish artisan furniture mixed with family antiques. The fabrics and wallpapers bring together Van Gogh floral print and fabrics by Maison Pierre Frey, Morris & Co. and others. Among the many unique features is the luxurious Victoria & Albert ceramic roll-top bath which adds an extra layer of indulgence in the bedroom. The result, we believe, is the most romantic hotel suite in Ireland.
- King size Infinity Collection Respa bed & mattress
- 200 thread-count Egyptian cotton sheets
- Walk-in power shower
- Stand-alone roll-top bath
- Waffle bathrobe and luxurious slippers
- Complimentary Voya organic bath & body goodie bag
- Hair dryer
- Iron and Ironing board
- High speed WiFi
- 46” Smart TV
- Artisan Tea, coffee and bottled water
- Evening turn-down service, with Station House treats