The Signal Restaurant
At the award-winning Signal Restaurant, you will immerse yourself in a world of textures and flavours, handcrafted to perfection and handpicked to showcase the finest Boyne Valley produce in vibrant Irish contemporary cuisine.
With seasonal and exciting menus, executive head chef Killian O'Donohoe offers a variety of options for all tastes at The Signal Restaurant, from our traditional Sunday Lunch to our award winning A la Carte menu, we cater for all tastes, dietary requirements and occasions.
Opening times & offers
- Lunch from 12.30pm until 2.30pm (Monday - Saturday) and from 12.30pm until 4.30pm on Sundays
- Dinner daily from 5pm until 9.30pm
- 4 Course Table d'Hotel Menu €29.95 per person (2 and 3 course options)
- 3 course Sunday Lunch €25.95 per person
- Autumn Early Bird Special: 2 Course dinner with a glass of wine or beer €19.95 per person, from 5pm to 7pm
A la carte menu available daily for lunch and dinner
All welcome / Pre-booking is highly recommended
Wine, Dine & we'll drive you home FREE (within 10km, pre-book when booking your table)