Wellness In The Wild
We have teamed up with one of Ireland’s leading environmental advocates, Randal Plunkett, 21st Baron of Dunsany, who took the unorthodox gamble of deciding in 2014 to re-wild his family’s storied Co. Meath demesne, building a thriving 750-acre nature reserve. Introducing Dunsany Nature Reserve. Guests staying with us can avail of an exclusive 2 hour trek around Ireland’s largest re-wilding estate at Dunsany Castle.
- Overnight stay in one of our newly refurbished rooms.
- A la carte breakfast the following morning.
- 3 course evening meal in the renowned Signal Restaurant
- A freshly made to order ‘Picnic Back-Pack’
- 2 hour trek at Dunsany Castle
- We will also donate funds towards the planting of trees on the Estate.
- Turn down service with delicious chocolates from Chez Emily
- Signature Station House Hotel Voya goodie bag
- For the more energetic, guests can take one of our in-house bicycles up to the estate (approx 3 miles) and enjoy the beautiful scenery that surrounds us here in the Boyne Valley.