At The Station House Hotel we pride ourselves to offer only the best to all our diners.
Our mission is to use only the freshest ingredients sourced locally whenever possible, supporting the surrounding family businesses and showcasing the finest seasonal produce. Our dedicated team of chefs, produce mouth watering and award winning contemporary Irish dishes, putting a refreshing taste of the Boyne Valley onto your plate.
With a stunning selection of home-made breads, pastries and desserts, all made in house by our pastry chef Marie, who is with us for over 16 years, an impressive selection of wines, local craft beers, gins and whiskeys, our diners are not short of options at the award winning Signal Restaurant.
We offer an all-year round drop-off courtesy service for all our diners. Wine, Dine & We'll Drive You Home (within 10km, pre-booking is necessary)
Some of our awards include:
- AA Rosette Award for Culinary Excellence
- Best Restaurant In Meath - Shortlisted- Restaurant Association Of Ireland
- Georgina Campbell's Guide Ireland - 'One of the top 10 restaurants in Ireland to have Sunday Lunch'
- Lucinda O' Sullivan - Great Places to Eat & Stay
- Best Restaurant Award - Leading Restaurants
- Trip Advisor Excellence Award