At The Station House Hotel we pride ourselves to offer only the best to all our diners.
Our mission is to use only the freshest ingredients sourced locally whenever possible, supporting the surrounding family businesses and showcasing the finest seasonal produce. Our dedicated team of chefs, with Killian O'Donohoe as the Executive Chef, produce mouth watering and award winning contemporary Irish dishes, putting a refreshing taste of the Boyne Valley onto your plate.
With a stunning selection of homemade breads, pastries and desserts, all made in house but our pastry chef Marie, who is with us for over 16 years, an impressive selection of wines, local craft beers, gins and whiskeys, our diners are not short of options at the award winning Signal Restaurant.
We offer an all-year round drop-off courtesy service for all our diners Wine, Dine & We'll Drive You Home (within 10km, pre-booking is necessary)
Some of our awards include:
- Best Customer Service in Meath, Restaurant Association of Ireland Awards
- Best Chef In Meath - Winners - Restaurant Association of Ireland
- Best Restaurant In Meath - Shortlisted- Restaurant Association Of Ireland
- AA Rosette Award for Culinary Excellence in Association with Villeroy & Boch
- Michelin Guide Recommended
- Georgina Campbell's Guide Ireland - 'One of the top 10 restaurants in Ireland to have Sunday Lunch'
- Paolo Tullio - Irish Independent 13/10/10 - Recommended in 'Where To Eat Out This Christmas'
- Lucinda O' Sullivan - Great Places to Eat & Stay
- Best Restaurant Award - Leading Restaurants
- Excellence in Food & Accommodation - Leisure Breaks International
- Trip Advisor Excellence Award